Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Julia Roberts is pregnant.



The 'Pretty Woman' actress is expecting her third child with her cameraman husband Danny Moder and the couple are said to be delighted with the news.

Roberts and Moder - who married in 2002 - already have two-year-old twins, son Phinnaeus and daughter Hazel.

The 39-year-old actress has admitted she had almost "given up hope" of conceiving again after trying for another baby for over a year.

Roberts said: "We had almost given up hope. But nature took its course soon after we stopped looking at the calendar and taking temperatures."
The Oscar-winning star has previously admitted that becoming a mother has helped grow as a person.

She told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "I definitely feel that I've expanded as a human being. I have more empathy and more compassion, I think, because I feel so blessed on a level that I can't even wrap my mind around really."

Roberts' representative Marcy Engleman has confirmed the pregnancy and the baby is believed to be due in the summer.

No comments: