Monday, February 26, 2007

Drew happy at her 32nd Birthday






Drew Barrymore looking stunning and very happy as Splash spotted her soaking up the sun in Kauai, Hawaii for her 32nd birthday. Drew was joined by other friends in the island festivities and the bikini babe was very close to an unidentified friend as they ventured into the North Pacific. In a recent interview in an US magazine Drew said “I would definitely like to have a family one day. I don’t know when or with who, but I don’t picture myself alone and bitter. When I get old, I am not going to be wearing polyester pants. I’m going to wear old Levi’s and Birkenstocks. And hopefully I’ll have enough hair to wear braids.” Looks like frollocking around on a beach with a new man is the right way to head for Drew now.


source

No comments: