Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Partying all Night




Lindsay Lohan has been out partying every night this week.

The 20-year-old actress hit a host of New York's top hotspots, just weeks
after leaving Los Angeles' Wonderland rehab center.

Over the weekend, Lindsay partied with Jude Law at The Box, where onlookers
claim she was "drinking champagne and dancing with four Lindsay
look-alikes".

On Monday (03.12.07), she danced the night away at Butter and Bungalow 8,
while last night (03.15.07) she planned to visit Plumm with her fashion
designer friend Charlotte Ronson.

The star - who left Wonderland on February 16 - was also recently seen
partying at exclusive nightclub Teddy's in the plush Hollywood Roosevelt
hotel.

Lindsay's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, says the actress is "doing
fine" and just "taking her life day by day".

Lindsay recently admitted she was "really sick" before checking into rehab
to be treated for alcoholism.

She said: "I was really sick. I went to the hospital and had people sit me
down who said, 'You are going to die if you don't take care of yourself.'"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is coming as a complete surprise to me.

Am I not in touch with what's going on or didn't Lindsay join Alcoholica Anonymous and some kind of rehab as well recently? (Jan?) Yes, she did, as it also says so in your post.

Is she already 'cured' completely so she can go on a drinking binge again?

Interesting...

Anonymous said...

Virtual memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for high memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i DSi[/url] cPost scPost)

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=dfx audio enhancer 8.360 all players ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show to our god!
FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My weblog :: hcg injections
my site :: hcg injections

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for sex.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Here is my page :: hcg injections
my web page - hcg injections