Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nicole on Adderall



Insiders reported that Nicole Richie has been using Adderall - a prescription drug normally used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and is a powerful appetite suppressant.

"She loves Adderall because she stays awake, and it makes her not want to eat," says a close pal. "And she takes it even more when she's filming."

Although her rep denies that she uses the drug, a pal says Nicole's actually increased her dosage: "She's taking more and more lately."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

nicDnwawrmdutmj [URL=http://couponcodesdominos.com]dominos uk[/URL] Feddecadakyt

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked harder, trying to show to my own god! FUCK YES!
' prior to cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Have a look at my page - hcg injections
My page > hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Thank yοu fоr any other great article. The plаcе else may anybоdy get that type of informatіon
in ѕuch an іdeаl meanѕ of writing?

I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at thе look
fοг such іnformation.

my ωebpagе pure hcg