Friday, December 15, 2006

Mariah Carey's plan this Christmas

Mariah Carey's Chirstmas day celebration includes rolling in the white snow after a dip in her hot tub.

She told Aspen magazine:

“I like to get out of the hot tub and roll in the snow.

“Somebody told me that it was a tradition in Aspen, but maybe they were lying to me.”

Mariah has been celebrating xmas in Aspen since 1997.

She added:

"It’s a tradition for us to have Santa Claus-looking bikinis, jump in the hot tub, and roll in the fresh snow."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey knows how to celebrate the holidays! Aspen would be the perfect place to spend Christmas. It sounds like she's going to have a great holiday season. I can't wait until she puts out another album. It should be hot as always. Mariah's hit song "Shake It Off" was nominated for favorite r&b song for The People's Choice Awards! You can check out The People's Choice Awards on Jan. 9th on CBS at 9pm! Queen Latifah will be hosting the show, so don't miss it! You can also vote on 2 more open categories at http://www.pcavote.com . I work with The People's Choice Community, so I'm giving you guys the heads up!