Friday, December 15, 2006

Mary J. Blige on Britney Spears

Hollywood Rag reported that Mary J. Blige has urged people to give Britney
Spears a break.

The singer believes that Britney, 25, deserves to be able to let her hair
down now she has split from estranged husband Kevin Federline last month.

Mary said: "I know that at some point in our lives we've all had a situation
like Britney's, meaning that we all were with someone we thought loved us
and actually didn't."

"We make mistakes. I am looking at Britney as a human being just like
myself. I've messed up big time in my life."

The 'No More Drama' singer is convinced Britney's partying phase will pass
and she come out of her impending divorce a stronger woman.

She is quoted by online music magazine Chocolate as saying: "I love Britney
and I send out all of my prayers and all great energy to her because she's
young and she is going through it. But she is going to get through it. She
is going to come out on the other side real nice, I think."

Over the last few weeks Britney - who is mother to three-month-old Jayden
James and 15-month-old Sean Preston - has frequently been seen leaving Los
Angeles nightclubs in the early hours of the morning.






On four occasions she was photographed without any underwear, but she made sure to have pink panties on last night.

No comments: